The newly introduced UCI-licensed tires feature the same high-performance tread designs of the Barzo high-end versions while using a robust and flexible Nylon 60 TPI casing, folding tubeless-ready bead, and a versatile yet durable, all-conditions rubber compound.
Barzo boasts an alternating ridge design and progressive sipe angles, with moto-style block knobs for adept cornering in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that excels in both rolling speed and cornering ability while maintaining the attributes of a full-depth tread.
Features - Vittoria Barzo 29" TLR 1C UCI-Edition MTB Folding Tyre
- Versatile cross country tire
- Robust and flexible nylon 60 TPI carcass
- Durable and puncture resistant
- Provides grip in virtually all conditions
- Alternating ridge design and progressive sipe angles, with moto-style block knobs for adept cornering
- UCI logo with single rainbow swoosh colours on the tire sidewalls
- Use: XC (Cross Country)
- Terrain: Loose, mixed, wet, hard, dry
- Type: Folding tyre
- Tubeless-ready: Yes
- Compound: 1C single durable long lasting
- TPI: 60